Tuesday, May 12, 2009

somewhere over the rainbow...

Posted by Picasa
I have posted this before but for some reason unbeknownst to me the photo never downloads but it was such a great day I thought I would try again, so here goes:
Today we finally got to have Robs party which was cancelled just before her birthday because of her accident. I had in mind to tye-dye T-shirts so we chose a rainbow theme. We set sweeties out on a rainbow background we painted; we mixed up juice in all(well 6) of the rainbow colours; we made a cake which had all the colours of the rainbow when we cut it and then we dyed t-shirts! I used this(http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5oUjr0UibY)is method, so while some girls were busy with the dying the rest could either make rainbow flower arrangements or rainbow keychains out of beads and buttons (which they got to take home on rainbow ballons!). It was hectic but thanks to the help from some faithful moms we got all 19 girls sorted without any stains on clothes (I hope..). So, done for another year but great fun had by all ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear from you :-)