Thursday, October 23, 2008

first time lucky

So this is my first try at the world of blogging. Inspired by the posts of the many crafty people on the web -I thought I would give it a go. I hope somewhere in the world someone will drop by! I have just returned from the most AWESOME hike -you can learn more about it here -http://www.wildcoastholidays.co.za/hiking/meander and I hope to post some photos soon -but for 5 days we stopped the world and got off. Now trying to get back on is proving to be a little tricky -I have to remember how to do things like think and drive a car....

Learning how to blog and do all the clever things on the page is just one bridge too far but I will keep
working on it and hope it gets more ecxiting with time!

Meantime fatcat hasnt yet moved since curling up last night on Robs' bed. Wish i could curl up for the day too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear from you :-)